Episodes with good examples of friendship
- Emma offers to help Lo with her job. She seemed very grateful.
- Lo seemed mad at Kelly for embarassing Emma in front of Ty.
- Emma hugs Lo when she gets into the dumpster.
- Lo gives Emma advice on getting dates.
- Lo, along with Fin, doesn't seem mad at Emma when the kooks take over the Office.
- Lo tells Emma why no one is talking to her and what getting "fish headed" is.
- Lo offers to help Emma with her situation with Ty again.
- Both Lo and Emma keep telling Fin that she has a crush on Reef, which Fin denies.
- Lo helps Emma with her job.
- Emma gives Lo some advice with kids. She seemed happy.
- After Lo screws up, she tries to save Emma from getting fired.
- Emma prevents Johnny from running over Lo.
- Emma has Johnny pick up Lo.
- Emma and Lo sit next to each other on the Bus.
- Lo helps Emma sabotage Kelly on her date with Ty.
- Emma and Lo have a girls' night along with Fin and Mrs. Ridgemount.
- Lo gives Emma advice about dealing with a zit on her forehead.
- Emma helps Lo boycott her habit of using defective tanning cream.
- Lo helps Emma get together with Ty.
- Lo and Emma try on some clothes from a VIP.
- Lo helps Emma get out of a wetsuit she cannot get off, but fails.
- Lo helps Emma get together with Ty once again.
Episodes with bad examples of friendship
This is about facts that according to some fans are called "Lo taking advantage of Emma".
- Lo makes Emma do her job when she was already overloaded.
- Lo makes Emma unload the bus while she slacks off.
- Lo goes to the spa not asking Emma to do her job, but forcing her.
- Lo tries to pin the trouble all on Emma.
- Lo causes Emma to be late for work by taking a bubble bath, causing Emma to get her first strike.
- Lo screws things up involving Emma (by going to a yoga class), causing Emma to get a second strike.
- Lo nearly gets Emma fired for something she didn't even do.
- Lo nearly makes a deal with Kelly, which would have resulted in her going back to the Pirate Ship and Emma being fired.
- As the two become addicted to the STOKE, they insult each other, Lo being jealous of Emma being better on it than she is.
- While in their STOKE trance, Emma and Lo fight over who gets to use the STOKE and who is better with it.
- Lo complains she'll be "as pale as Emma" when losing her tan, and takes offence when Snack Shack mistakes her for Emma.
- Lo, along with Fin, becomes tired of Emma's tight schedule to make the most of summer.
- While Emma pretends to be a manager, Lo, along with Fin, takes great offence to one of Emma's impersonations despite the fact that she was simply pretending.
- Lo thinks Emma is trying to steal Reef after they hug.
- Lo goes along with Fin's plan to sabotage Emma.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.