|Family:||Mother, Broseph (older brother), uncle who is an electrician|
|Eye Color:||Brown to hazel|
|First Appearance:||Waves of Cheese|
Grommet is the younger brother of Broseph, and even looks like his brother. He is the best friend of George Ridgemount, and it appears that he is allowed to use the resort's facilities for free while he hangs out with George.
- Grommet never speaks in the series.
- Grommet usually assists George in his schemes.
- His name is a pun on the term "grom", meaning "young surfer".
- Grommet is seen riding his board in "Waves of Cheese", which is a yellow version of George's board.
- Waves of Cheese
- The Very Very Very Very Very Important Guest
- Hang 9
- O Broseph, Where Art Thou?
- Grumpy Old Brahs
- Safety Last
- (500) Days of Bummer
- The Reefinator (in background)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.