Lo's party got so crazy (largely because there were over a hundred teenagers attending) that:
- Except for the staff house that's provided for the summer staff, the people at the party ended up trashing pretty much the entire hotel (including Lo's family's penthouse) and its grounds.
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police was called in at one point, presumably to try and break up the party.
- All the people who were staying at the hotel at the time of Lo's party were disturbed by it (such as the Marvin-family).
- Ultimately, Lo's party got all over the news and the Internet and even ended up in the local newspaper (at least according to Lo's brother, George).
As a result of the party, Lo's dad forced her to work at the resort (even going so far as to force her to live at the staff house for the summer and taking away all her credit cards and spa privileges) until it's decided that Lo has learned her lesson — all while being treated like just another employee.
- The incoming groms (Reef, Broseph, Fin and Emma) had to help clean up the mess left over from the party.
- Broseph (one of the partygoers) drove Lo's Jeep into the hotel's main pool.
- There was a huge bonfire on the beach and the party guests ended up using the wooden pool chairs for the fire after they ran out of firewood.
- Lo was crowd surfing during the party.
- Something happened to the hot tub at the party, though the details of the incident were never revealed — but from what can gathered from the way Lo's brother, Ty, had informed her of it, it must've been pretty bad.