|Friends:||No Pants Lance, Seniors, Groms, Ty|
|Talents:||Playing Guitar, Surfing|
|Likes:||Emma, Surfing, Pranking people|
|Hair Color:||Blue w/ black|
|Voice Actor:||Sergio Di Zio|
|First Appearance:||Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!|
Ripper is a returning employee at Surfers Paradise Resort. He works with No Pants Lance and Reef at the water sports section. Ripper's best-known quality is that he farts a lot. He speaks with an Australian accent, comes from Australia, and wishes to be a great surfer one day. In "Board and Confused", he and Lance tortured Reef the most.
However, Ripper has a soft side. In "Brofinger", Ripper goes out with Emma for a few dates. Sadly though, No Pants Lance becomes lonely without his buddy. Emma sees this and Ripper and Emma break up on even terms.
- His nickname comes from the term "Ripping Off."
- He has a crush on Emma, as it says that they go on a date in a future episode.
- In "Board and Confused", Ripper is shown playing guitar.
- Ripper's cellphone is a Blackberry Pearl bronze color.
- He is the fifth named character to be seen, and the first non-main character.
- He is also the second character to be seen surfing (Broseph was the first, seen in the video).
- In "A Boy Named Leslie", he helped Lo and Emma try to sabotage Kelly's date with Lo's brother Ty by supplying them with rancid cheese curds spiked with a fast-acting laxative with which to top the poutine that Kelly ordered for dinner.
- Welcome to Paradise, Dudes!
- Another Grom Bites the Dust
- Board and Confused
- Take your Kook To Work Day
- Fast Times when the Rip Tide's High (does not speak)
- O Broseph, Where Art Thou?
- Groms Gone Wild!
- Chum Music
- Mr. Wahine
- A Boy Named Leslie
- Slumber Party Animals
- Endless Bummer (does not speak)
- Surf Surf Revolution
- The Captain, The Grom, His Job and Her Dream (does not speak)
- I Like Beaver Butts and I Cannot Lie (does not speak)
- Clinging in the Rain
- My Fair Leslie (mentioned only)
- Bad Sports
- (500) Days of Bummer
- The Reefinator
- Sweet, Sweet, Meat Cheat
- To Catch a Reef
- Surfer's Got Talent
- Groms on Strike
- All We Are Saying is Give Reef a Chance (does not speak)
- Grom Fest